Welcome to our website
Call for entries for 2014 outdoor sculpture exhibition.
Please let all your creative friends know that the application process is open. Download and complete the entry form opposite and get it back to us by 1st February, 2014.
The trail is open all year around for walkers, so why not come on down for a walk with friends, family, bring a picnic or even the dog if it's on a leash! You might like to take a walk and then relax at Fleurtys, cafe bookings are recommended by calling 6267 4078.
There is a $2 entry fee per person, or $5 for a family of four.
There are still some of this year's exhibits on display and for sale, who knows - you might find that special something for a nook in your garden!
Benchmarking Birchs Bay Artist Awards, 2013
- People's Choice Award - Sally Brown, Espalier
- Premier's Artist Award - Rachel Bremner, Bound
- Kingborough Council Mayor's Artist Award - Sally Brown, Espalier
- Kingborough Council Acquisition Award - Julia Knight, Husk
- Benchmarking Birchs Bay Acquisition Award - Kirsty Foley-Lewis & Matt Fischer, Resilience
- Rabobank Artist Award - Wendy Edwards, Night Bower
- The People's Choice, voter's award was won by a very happy Andrew Darby. He will be heading off on a Pennicott Wilderness Journey for two.