Welcome to our website
The official end of another wonderful Benchmarking Birchs Bay show.
Unofficially though - the artists are leaving their work on site for you to look at until the end of July - and you are welcome to come and walk the trail any day of the year.
There is a $2 entry fee per person, or $5 for a family of four.
All of this year's exhibits are for sale, who knows - you might find that special something for a nook in your garden!
Benchmarking Birchs Bay Artist Awards, 2013
- People's Choice Award - Sally Brown, Espalier
- Premier's Artist Award - Rachel Bremner, Bound
- Kingborough Council Mayor's Artist Award - Sally Brown, Espalier
- Kingborough Council Acquisition Award - Julia Knight, Husk
- Benchmarking Birchs Bay Acquisition Award - Kirsty Foley-Lewis & Matt Fischer, Resilience
- Rabobank Artist Award - Wendy Edwards, Night Bower
- The People's Choice, voter's award was won by a very happy Andrew Darby. He will be heading off on a Pennicott Wilderness Journey for two.